Our version of “stranger danger” – except many perpetrators of young children are familiar to them.
- Gain understanding between friendly and unfriendly people and how they look and act the same initially
- Learn who to look for if they are lost
- Discover what and who a trusted adult might be
- Be asked to discuss this topic with parents and ‘find four’ trusted adults in their lives
- Be asked to practice different scenarios to gain a better understanding
- Observe actual kids being put into difficult situations
- Learn some of the tricks and traps predators use to manipulate them
- Be provided safety tips to keep them out of harm’s way
- Discover what to do if someone attempts to use physical force.